- Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking for 20 years, but creating all my life in one way or another. I exhibit my felt work and sell in galleries. I also offer occasional tuition near Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK.
Friday, 27 November 2009
Stumbled on this...
This is a photo someone has kindly taken of a piece of my work I exhibited earlier in the year, they cropped and cut it for their website. I forgot to take pictures in situ, which is something I regularly do. But when I still have the piece on my wall its not a problem. I really enjoyed making this and have since developed the project further. The piece was actually hung on a white background and the shadows cast by the light worked well. Unfortunately there is no credit on their website, but the work is mine.
- ► 2010 (17)
- Rain didnt stop play...
- Getting ready for the Cemetery!!!
- Stumbled on this...
- Spreading the word for a friend
- East Coast Open Exhibition
- "Save the Rainforest" click on the screen shot.......
- York Cemetery...... a day out
- Sashiko exhibition
- Christmas Market Sunday 8th November
- Learn a new craft, be creative, have fun in 2010 !...
- Knitting and Stitching Show, Harrogate
- ▼ November (12)