- Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking for 20 years, but creating all my life in one way or another. I exhibit my felt work and sell in galleries. I also offer occasional tuition near Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK.
Thursday, 12 November 2009
A really amazing exhibition I have just visited is at York Art Gallery until 24th January 2010.
It was truly inspirational and makes you come away wanting to stitch. A combination of old and new work, clothing and accessories with interesting history attached.Full details are here.
- ► 2010 (17)
- Rain didnt stop play...
- Getting ready for the Cemetery!!!
- Stumbled on this...
- Spreading the word for a friend
- East Coast Open Exhibition
- "Save the Rainforest" click on the screen shot.......
- York Cemetery...... a day out
- Sashiko exhibition
- Christmas Market Sunday 8th November
- Learn a new craft, be creative, have fun in 2010 !...
- Knitting and Stitching Show, Harrogate
- ▼ November (12)