About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Friday 6 November 2009

Christmas Market Sunday 8th November


Well Sunday is nearly here and the first of the markets takes place at Nether Poppleton near York. When I booked this, earlier this year, it felt so far off I would have lots of time to be totally prepared......where did all the time go?
I'm nearly ready, rushed as always, but looking forward to Sunday. This is a lovely venue, unique work for sale, with great home cooking and cakes and now has become an annual event to meet up with people.

If you get chance to come along, come and say hello. If you know anyone that might be interested in visiting, it would be great if you could pass on the details, more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment