- Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I exhibit my felt work and sell in galleries. I also offer occasional tuition near Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK, around the country & in Europe.
Friday, 6 November 2009
Christmas Market Sunday 8th November
Well Sunday is nearly here and the first of the markets takes place at Nether Poppleton near York. When I booked this, earlier this year, it felt so far off I would have lots of time to be totally prepared......where did all the time go?
I'm nearly ready, rushed as always, but looking forward to Sunday. This is a lovely venue, unique work for sale, with great home cooking and cakes and now has become an annual event to meet up with people.
If you get chance to come along, come and say hello. If you know anyone that might be interested in visiting, it would be great if you could pass on the details, more the merrier!
- ► 2010 (17)
- Rain didnt stop play...
- Getting ready for the Cemetery!!!
- Stumbled on this...
- Spreading the word for a friend
- East Coast Open Exhibition
- "Save the Rainforest" click on the screen shot.......
- York Cemetery...... a day out
- Sashiko exhibition
- Christmas Market Sunday 8th November
- Learn a new craft, be creative, have fun in 2010 !...
- Knitting and Stitching Show, Harrogate
- ▼ November (12)