Looking forward to this months show. I will be demonstrating on the Friday morning on th IFA stand and then whizzing round the rest of the show in the afternoon. I always look forward to the new graduates showcase to see new and exciting work.
I take myself a limited amount of 'pocket money' and only spend that and not a penny more. When I first viited shows like this I was so amazed by everything on show and came home with bags of goodies. All very exciting but often quite random! I now have a more controlled approach, I look around once, anything that stays in my mind I go back for a second look and only then do I buy, keeping to a colour scheme. I then come home and play with my stash and somehow it all gels together better and gets used, unlike some of my early days purchases that seemed a good idea at the time!
I love the advert for this years show that I've seen in magazines, but couldn't find an online copy, but here is the link to the show:
- Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking for 20 years, but creating all my life in one way or another. I exhibit my felt work and sell in galleries. I also offer occasional tuition near Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK.
- ► 2010 (17)
- Rain didnt stop play...
- Getting ready for the Cemetery!!!
- Stumbled on this...
- Spreading the word for a friend
- East Coast Open Exhibition
- "Save the Rainforest" click on the screen shot.......
- York Cemetery...... a day out
- Sashiko exhibition
- Christmas Market Sunday 8th November
- Learn a new craft, be creative, have fun in 2010 !...
- Knitting and Stitching Show, Harrogate
- ▼ November (12)