About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Monday 30 November 2009

Rain didnt stop play...

The heavens opened and the roads ran like rivers as the drains spouted, reminding me of fountains. That was my journey to the Cemetery on Sunday for the second of the Flare craft markets. I did wonder if anyone would turn up, but, I was surprised to see a constant flow of visitors throughout the day. Had a really good fair, now I must spend the week replenishing stock for next Sunday at Ripley Hotel De Ville. Hope to see you there....

Hotel de Ville, Ripley
Sunday 6th December
11am to 4pm



1 comment:

  1. Your stand looks lovely.
    Those wooden blocks are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete