About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Sunday 5 July 2009

Moving in and moving on....

This week I moved into the new workshop, it feels kind of unreal. I still have to move my materials and equipment in, but did manage to get the storage and table installed. Today I needed to make something, it feels like I have been doing everything but making felt for a few weeks.

After a whole day on my own I finished one vessel and one scarf, so felt quite satisfied with myself. I need a rest tonight but will carry on with the move tomorrow and hopefully fit in some more feltmaking.

No pictures, forgot the camera, but will post some soon. The next thing on the long list of things to do is arrange some dates for workshops. I had thought if I left it open people would tell me the dates they would like, but I am getting asked for dates, so dates it is.

3 comments:

  1. Plenty of space in your new studio Jenny, it all sounds very exciting. So pleased that you got to make some felt as well. I bet you have a big smile...
    xt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi T,
    I cant sleep now, I just have so many ideas and not enough time!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just take it one day at a time. You've dreamt about it for years, you've thought it through, you've planned the finances - it'll all be fine. Just enjoy building it up, slowly and surely, and don't expect it all to happen at once!
    There's plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete