About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Thursday 16 July 2009

Interviewed

Last week I had a phone call and was interviewed on line. An unusual experience as the caller made me feel so at ease it was just like chatting to a friend. Next day the interview was on line, you can read it here

http://www.thetextiledirectory.com/newsarticle/Jenny-Pepper---an-interview/

The Textile Directory is a great on line resource and well worth a look, I think originally there used to be an annual paper directory of textile resources, which was great, but with the progress of the web, is now purely on line. I think the advantage there is that additions and amendments are instant so you almost have a real time resource.

I still find it surreal reading words I have spoken, I guess that's also my unease with blogs. One slightly misphrased sentence or tone and the reader may mis interpret the words, but you are not there to clarify. I think I'm from an earlier generation on the cusp of the Web, whereas my son has grown up with it and its a way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment