About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Saturday 17 October 2009

Christmas Markets 2009 in North Yorkshire

Flare Contemporary Art and Craft Markets

Flare are pleased to announce the dates for the Flare Arts and Craft Markets 2009

I will be selling a selection of Feltwork at all three events with Jackie Lunn


Sunday 8th November 11am-4pm
The Tithe Barn, Nether Poppleton York YO26 1AB

Sunday 29th November 11am-4pm
The Chapel, York Cemetery,
Cemetery Road, York YO10 5AJ
Sunday 6th December 11am-4pm
The Town Hall, Ripley HG3 3AX

Entrance is free at all events and refreshments are available.

ABOUT FLARE
Flare organise contemporary art and craft markets in North Yorkshire. For more details see www.flareartistsandmakers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment