About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Card Art



Farfield Mill at Sedbergh in Cumbria is a great venue to visit. It is an old mill rescued and restored with exhibition space, studio space and a restaurant. Opening on Friday is "Card Art" . Artists donate work which is then sold anonymously and much needed funds raised for the Mill. The idea is to buy a piece you like and only then is the makers details revealed. I have donated one piece as I love visiting the Mill. I went on its opening weekend many years ago and just wished I lived closer so I could visit more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment