About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Saturday 23 March 2013

Cobweb samplers.....

Today I only just discovered that you can add pages to your  Blog! I don't know if it's always been there and I have missed it or if its new, but I quite like it. Of course its meant yet again I have wasted more time browsing back over photos to choose some to add to the new pages, one for my work and one for Workshop results. I did however rediscover some lovely work created by participating feltmakers and also workshop topics I haven't covered in many years. I particularly like the photo above which was a sampler day using all different natural wools to make a Cobweb Sampler Scarf. There were a variety of wools to sample, from memory, Jacob, BFL, Wensleydale & Merino plus a few I can't recall without checking back. I think I may do this again soon...... The photo also made me think of beautiful Summery days, I am longing for better weather and sunshine......

No comments:

Post a Comment