About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Monday 31 December 2012

Happy Creative New Year to All

Heres wishing everyone a Happy and Creative New Year 2013. Workshops begin again late January near Scarborough North Yorkshire. If you have always wondered how to make a Hat there are places available on February 16th,



Saturday 16th February   Felt Hat Workshop near Scarborough, North Yorkshire

Stylish and warm,  create your very own felt hat in warm pure wool. Choose a simple pull on style or create something a bit different with folds and points. You can take a look at
www.jennypepper.com for full workshop details

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment