About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Monday 9 July 2012

Shibori Tyeing Sculptural Felt Workshop


On November 24th I will be running a Shibori style felt making workshop near Scarborough. It will be an exciting workshop using Shibori style tyeing / stitching methods to create sculptural pieces of felt. We will tie, clip, fold, pleat, stitch, bind and manipulate the felt to alter the structure. An experimental day to learn lots of useful methods to add to your felt techniques knowledge. £40. (please note we will not be dyeing felt) ( only 4 places remaining)
If you would like to book a place please get in touch by email


No comments:

Post a Comment