About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Saturday 19 February 2011

Textiles on the Coast


Our group exhibition is now in place in a lovely setting here on the North Yorkshire Coast.

If you are visiting the Scarborough area you may like to visit our current exhibition of felt work, textiles and art quilts, perhaps have a coffee and cake too!

18-Feb to 9th March

"Textiles on the Coast" Group Exhibition:

Marion Atkinson, Christine Heath and Jenny Pepper .

At the Coast Cafe Gallery, Mill Lane, Cloughton, near Scarborough.

Mon - Wed:11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed Thursday

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck with the exhibition. Did I say that I started school in Scarborough, where my parents had a cafe/boarding house in North Street. unfortunately I am a bit too far away to visit these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a small world, Scarborough is changing presently,Corner Cafe has been demolished and new flats/cafes replaced it. Swimming Pools gone too, just an empty space now..very sad. But, the beach is the same!

    ReplyDelete