About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Woolfest 2010


Getting excited now, setting off soon for Woolfest. Im not anywhere near as prepared as I should be, but whatever happens its always a brilliant two days. Theres so much to see and buy I never quite know where to start and I always seem to miss something. This year I will try to have some sort of route around the stands instead of flitting and missing things. Its great having a stand and its lovely to catch up with people, but its really difficult to snatch time to look around thoroughly. Note to self: drink more water this year! and remember to eat....

No comments:

Post a Comment