About Me

My photo
Beautiful North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am Jenny Pepper, feltmaker and lover of all things fibre... I have been feltmaking since 1996 , but creating all my life in one way or another. I am travelling tutor & designer maker.

Friday 11 December 2009

Todays drive home from the workshop

I was driving home the only road there is and was greeted by a beautiful mist hanging over the trees. I jumped out of my car and quickly took some photos. Sadly, they didnt quite capture the atmosphere but will remind me of the moment.

2 comments:

  1. And this is why I could never live in a different country. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best photos that never dim with age are stored in our memories
    these are the ones we'll be able to dream through when everything else is getting a bit fuzzy around the edges
    they won't fade in the sunshine
    or get wet in floods
    or burn in bushfires
    but
    sometimes it's nice to have one or two on paper as a prompt..

    ReplyDelete